CAN DO! sure knows how to have a good time. We love hosting awesome parties and celebrating with you, however your safety comes first. Remember that you do not have to drink excessively to have fun. We always include the latest DJs and artists on our line up, so enjoy the music as well. On the topics of drinks ensure the following:
- Eat before you drink.
- Drink in moderation.
- Only enjoy a drink you have opened yourself.
- Never leave your drink unattended.
- Don’t accept an opened can or drink from a stranger or someone you don’t trust.
- If your drink tastes funny, rather get rid of it.
It’s also important to look out for your friends and to stay together. If you all arrived together, ensure that you always leave together and that you all reach home safely. Avoid any drug related problems and stay clear of any unknown substances.
We want you to have fun, but please remember:
- Never drink and drive, rather organise alternative transport to ensure you get home safely.
- Do not go home with any unknown people.
- If you feel unsafe or uncomfortable at any point, leave immediately.
- Carry condoms with you.
- Avoid any violent issues or altercations, and stay clear of verbal arguments.
Be responsible for your own safety and the safety of your friends. We want you to enjoy the CAN DO! experience, but we also want you to be safe. Enjoy our events and take note of our safety tips!